I Don’t Want to Live
I want to end my life.
- Life can be difficult in many ways. There is a reason you are here and you are a worthy human being.
- Now is the time to get help. Please contact CHILD HELP at 1-800-422-4453. They are there 24/7.
- Maybe you can talk with a trusted adult or friend about why you are feeling the need to end your life and they can help you get the help you need.
- Try to think of small things that make you happy; like the smell of the air after it rains, the smell of flowers when you walk by, etc.
- Think about how your loved ones would feel if you were no longer alive.
- Maybe you can think of something you like doing, like drawing, writing or painting your feelings, or going for a walk and taking deep breaths.
- What would happen if you called the Child Help hotline?
- What would happen if you talked with a trusted adult or friend about your feelings to end your life?
- What are some small things you can think of right now that bring you some happiness like the smell of a flower,etc.?
- What are somethings that you like to do to release your feelings like drawing, writing, painting or taking a walk outside?