I feel like I’m wasting away
I’ve been extremely unhealthy both physically and mentally. I’m exhausted of everything and I have no energy to move forward. I really just want to end it. The thoughts have come back stronger and more frequent. I really don’t know how much time I’ll have left. I can’t go on much longer. I hate it.
- Thank you reaching out, you are strong for battling through what sound like very difficult feelings.
- Consider how intense your feelings are right now. If you are thinking of hurting yourself, there is immediate support available for you. Check out the Help page of TeenCentral for a list of resources, or contact the National Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 to speak to someone 24/7.
- You don’t have to do this alone, in addition to resources here on TeenCentral and the Suicide Hotline, think about some safe and trusted people in your life that you could reach out to for support.
- Also, think about some healthy things that comfort you that you can try right now. This could be as simple as watching a favorite movie.
- Above all, remember that although these feelings and negative thoughts can seem permanent when they are at their most intense, they are not. There is hope that things can get better and there are people who care!
- What would you tell a loved one if they had these feelings?
- Who are some safe people that you could reach out to for support?
- What are the benefits of contacting a help hotline, like the National Suicide Hotline?
- What are some healthy things that might comfort you right now?