I Want My Ex-boyfriend Back
Help, my best friend is in love with my ex-boyfriend, but I want him back…!!!!!!
- Deep emotions can get in the way when two friends care for the same person. You are being responsible by seeking help where many others would rush.
- Often it’s better not to let boyfriend issues get in the way of a good friendship.
- Question whether your ex-boyfriend is trying to create jealousy. People can be immature and sometimes enjoy the attention of making others fight over them. You never know what another person is thinking.
- Participating in a heated emotional situation isn’t good for you or anyone else. Try to consider the feelings of your friend and your ex and make relationship decisions responsibly.
- Do the right thing. If your best friend is your real friend then your relationship with her should come first. If you feel that your ex-boyfriend is more important, you may want to consider your friendship. Don’t risk losing a good friend because they are hard to find.
- Consider talking to your friend- maybe she will understand how you feel about him. You may be able to keep your best friend and get your ex-boyfriend back by talking it over with her.
- If your ex-boyfriend doesn’t come back to you, then maybe it wasn’t the right fit for him or for you. Find someone who truly loves and respects you, and sees your worth.
- Have you considered how this may hurt the friendship you have between you and your best friend?
- Is a boy more important than your best friend?
- Have you thought about your best friend’s feelings and how you could honestly approach her about your own?